Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Are you a designer with an eye for good design and passion for great user experience design? Are you obsessed with creating pixel-perfect elegant and simple design solutions while improving usability? Aperia is seeking a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for defining and improving the experience and user interface of our many applications, with focus on wire framing and visual design.
The detail as below:
- To interact with US Design Team in developing designs/wireframes in order to meet feature requirements in new/existing software systems.
- To provide graphics and styles for the design of wireframes.
- To track daily progress and communicate changes (and their impact) to management team
1. Your Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices.
- Mastery of core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc).
- Wire framing and light technical documentation.
- Experience with user interface and visual design patterns.
- Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect
- Understanding of the iterative design process.
- Ability to collaborate and take input from others and learn quickly.
- Ability to clearly communicate and work with opinionated individuals.
- Understand the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile.
- Ability to explain design decisions.
- Good communication skill in English and Vietnamese at business level
- Excellent written/verbal communication in order to talk with US Design team directly.
- Ability to create front-end code (HTML/CSS/jQuery).
- Experience designing interfaces and interactions for real-world applications.
- Mobile app experiences a plus.
- Experience working in a structured, collaborative team environment (with cross-functional roles like project managers, business associates and developers).
3. Technical Bits:
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Sketch 3
- Balsamiq or equivalent wire framing tool.
- Microsoft Office
4. How to apply?
Please send us a Resume and Portfolios. Pixel-perfect mockups, UX walkthroughs, UI designs, live product links and code are all accepted.
Benefit and Compensation Package
- Competitive Salary
- Annual salary review
- Business trip in US
- Health Insurance
- Facilities, latest tools and equipments
- Continuos development of technical and soft skills
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org