Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manage client accounts, relationships, main point of contact for day-to-day operations, issues, escalations and projects as a primary analyst
- Ensure collaborative outcomes by establishing and promoting strong client partnerships
- Conduct requirements definition sessions and contribute to entity relationship definitions process and SDLC as needed
- Develop functional requirement specifications for new modules within the Electronic Payment Processing products
- Coordinate product deployments and write release communications
- Work collaboratively with PMO, Design, IT, Development, QA and Business Analysis teams
- Participate in QA Testing process as needed
- Act as a SME for your client product and conduct training sessions as appropriate
- Monitor client backend processes and work with appropriate teams to resolve issues in an extensive ETL environment
- Run data queries to identify customer billing issues and recommend solutions based on contractual obligations
- Responsible for the successful definition, testing, management and launch of product modules
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing. Other disciplines or experience substitutions maybe considered.
- 1-2 years of experience in a BA role with increasing responsibility
- Requirements gathering, data modeling, and specifications for new web applications
- Relational databases and SQL query tools
- QA use cases, QA testing, and Bug Tracking tools
- Software Project Management
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is a must
- Previous programming experience and writing T-SQL queries is a plus
- Experience in the Financial or Electronic Payment Processing industry is a plus
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
To apply, please email your resume to Ba.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Send resumes to email@example.com