Security Analyst 2
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Develop knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements and achieve ASV certification.
Provide operational support in the processing of ASV scans for merchants who use the Aperia PCI portal.
Evaluate vulnerabilities using tools such as nmap, kali linux, and burpsuite in order to respond to merchant vulnerability exception requests.
Utilize industry sources such as NVD, NIST, and MITRE for ongoing review of new vulnerabilities, exception policies, severity assessment using CVSS scores.
Perform Web Application testing in lab environments to ensure proper tool functionality.
Assist in scan process review and ASV scan report approvals.
- Five years working experience in Information Technology
- One year in vulnerability scanning and/or penetration testing
- Two years in Network Security, Application Security, System Security, IT Security Auditing, or IT Security Risk Assessment
- Experience working with firewalls
- Understanding of Microsoft and Linux OS
- Experience with the following is a plus: Nmap, Wireshark, Nessus, Kali Linux Distro, Qualys vulnerability scanner
- One or more of the following certifications is a plus: Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), CEH, or Security Plus.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process.
To apply, please email your resume to Sec.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Send resumes to email@example.com